What an odd looking date.
Anyway, a few niggles;
I mean kudos BAFTA real nice going for not awarding Gabby Sidibe anything. Out of all the people she has inspired others the most and I'm not even talking about her physical appearance so people need to get over the fact Hollywood doesn't just have slinky blondes and "sultry" brunettes anymore. There's a new human in town.
And what is up with the passive aggresiveness on websites?? Why do people feel the need to say things which are completely uncalled for; like I have told two people what has been said to me indirectly via a computer and they're no bullshit and honest - they completely agree with me. I didn't think they would agree with me because when you go out and so many people give you shit, you think YOU are the problem so I thought maybe I fucked up online too.
It's the fact they needed to say what they said to begin with. And they can dish it out, the sensitivity is always there for them but they can't be sensitive to you or others and they can't take anything, hear, humour, passion, themselves. SAD.
Also, where is the originality in this world? I am so TIRED of people doing this edgy bullshit.I mean, it's not even edgy because everyone is doing it and you got your look from a fashion blog website!
I'm in the salon (got my hair cut short short by the way because it's so thick and gets shaggy even when its just on my ear lobes and LOVE IT) and I'm reading a magazine; "what does HE think of your hair?" And it's all compliments for the non textured and non face framing hair because it's wavy and long and it doesn't matter if if it looks fake. Is this a bit like the whole apparent guy thing of looking at other women? I don't get their unoriginality and well, that's just the way our dick works thing. Sorry, but you're a loser.
And this extends to bullying in the workplace. I was listening to how Gordon Brown the British prime minister has been accused of bullying staff and they called a helpline. First of all, looks like we're so complacent about confidentiality as a society we feel the need to pass this on so it makes news. Kudos. And secondly, he should NOT get away with this. Yeah yeah so he is atemper and wants things done. DO NOT BULLY. It's this complacency and sheep like majority behaviour that makes Britain longingly admire America and I think they envy America and admire it. It's like most people here need to kiss someone's arse or something. Which goes back to the BAFTAs...Shea La Biouf, now Kristen Stewart? Coincidence with regards to them both part of big franchises and being American, huh?
And fourth, this is my passionate diary entry coming from the heart baby. I've still got one, maybe your complacency lost you yours!
No comments:
Post a Comment