
not that I want one from the sky, it would damn well freak me out.
But I use the one year older thing as a chance to evolve. Knowingly evolve as well as looking at how I've come along just due to time. Sometimes you can't force things, they take time.
I learned a lot. That I have a lot and people judge all the time. Perhaps they have no life or perhaps they have the best of lives and they're just bitchy by nature but I know myself and I know that I am happy for people and I know how to be happy. I've also learnt that I have differences to other people and I should be confident with those and not threatened by other people's comments about that. I'm no longer afraid of people in the way I used to be. I think there's a lot of superficiality in the world and instant gratification. I see the way some people jump up and down and how I don't do that. We all have different ways of reacting but some refuse to see that. That doesn't mean I should try to be like someone else if that's not me, the idea I should re invent myself, improve myself, one can get exhausted from trying.
I'm happy to be me and to be. At 28, I should be. Some people take too long to get there, I'm happy I've seen the light so to speak now at least. It's not something I can convince others of, it could be seen as being delusional in some way or other by them, but here it is, my diary entry the day I turned 28. I also tried a few new things today and had a varied and fun time. One must learn to enjoy the good, I know I have in particular to make the most of it.
Poise. Ava Gardener gave off the impression she had that. I look at her and some of the new movie stars and I think you can't fake grit and class. Smile as you walk past a cynic.
No comments:
Post a Comment