
There's a lot of crap including that about Beyonce wondering why God gave her her talent and booty (no but I bet she does ask that sometimes), people becoming the authority on what a real woman is- it's not a super model they're stick insects down with you if you find them attractive you conformist you and how tatoos are vulgar and one shouldn't want to express themselves or have fun with their lives for fear of conforming or just looking ridiculous, honestly I think you haven't lived life you haven't done something ridiculous.
Amidst this nonsense, appears this picture and once again I have faith in entertainment and all things awesome.
I read that one Carol Burnett is going to play Sue's mum. I haven't a clue who Carol Burnett is but I'm excited about this!
Above all, Finn's mum and Kurt's dad are getting married, as a fan of Kurt's dad and all things Kurt and Finn, their little arguments, the heat Kurt has in his eyes when even glancing at Finn, Finn happy with Rachel aka Butterbear (ever watch the Wuzzles? Ever watch Glee? You should)the fact that New Directions are going to be doing a song at this wedding I am going to be watching this wedding with a sweet, sweet taste in my mouth. A union between two people and a union between Sue Sylvester..and Sue Sylvester. I love Sue.
Looking forward to Glee in the New Year, looking forward to the New Year in general.
No comments:
Post a Comment