Tuesday, 9 November 2010

I have something that you don't.

I was talking to someone today about this, I'll keep them anon and I said sometimes I just want to go on my blog and RANT. Because you just can't say to people, and I have tried it, what is your problem?! I always get something to prompt me to say that to someone and when I say something or stare back, their staring goes on. I feel like there's something wrong with me and I'm sure there is; eg when I went out my eyes got red because it's cold and windy. I don't like it either but it's not uncommon and they would stare anyway even if that didn't happen. They weren't red like some blood stone! But I won't be losing sleep over the slightly red eyes, in fact I will be losing sleep over something delicious so I can't complain but I do want to have some sort of release. And so here it is;

I have something you don't.

I know you may think you have it all. You may mock me. I've got more power than you think; I know how to care for the different people in my life. I know what it is to love. I know what it is to help. I know myself. I have been tested but guess what BITCHES, I have survived! So you can do what you want, stare, whisper, treat me as if I am invisible one minute and then bump into me the next, I will stare as I do right back at you. I will keep the expression you obviously loathe on my face. I will keep everything like the evil bitch you think I am. I will take NOTHING of yours because I DO NOT WANT IT. I am writing this because I need a release.

I can wear what you do and my legs will look better than yours. It's true. I have superficially good things about me too. And I'll wear it with better class, oh and class; it's so easy for you to say I'm not classy for doing this when you can't say anything to my FACE.

You're not special, neither am I, we're just humans who shit, fart, eat and slurp drinks once in a while. If anyone finds you special, they don't see that bitchiness you give to me, if a DECENT person saw that, one who isn't selfish and all attention for themselves as I know a lot of mummy's boys and mums who's husband would rather look at the lingerie model than see what they have tried on and husbands who are NEVER going to get that lingerie model, they'd see you for what you truly are. You are two faced. I have something you don't. I am GENIUNE. Fuck you!

And that felt GOOD. But not as good or great or fantastic or life changing as the Dominant man in my life. I'm not using him as a card in this argument rather than he's on my mind constantly.

Oh yes every relationship has its dynamic, but perhaps yours has JUST that. Good luck raising a child as selfish and bitchy as you are. HE makes feel things that you won't feel because you're too closed minded to be open to really experience love so have fun lusting over Brad Pitt or Gary Oldman or Alan "his voice is so sexy" Rickman, I have EVERYTHING I NEED AND WANT. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment