I'm sure you've sent an email to someone and thought, okay I just read that and I can see how it comes across. Your message, how you thought it came across changes when they respond and when you read that mail again.
It's an oops, duh and okay I need to pull my socks up moment.
I've realised I need to type slower and take some breaths in emails not due to the fact my corset is so tight whilst writing it but to take a more matter of fact approach, to the point, I've only just processed my thoughts and that's the problem.
I hate that words can make you look stupid, if they do or don't to the other person, the receiver of that mail, it's an embarassment to me. I don't take that much of a different approach for buisness emails, I have to wonder how they come across. I suppose it's trying to broaden your mind, I get out everyday but it feels I'm in my own little world.
When I blog, I feel a little like that but I need to blog. I need to let it out. And my writing has become better for it. I'm sure my emails before blogging were quite horrendous, I'm a little messy, haphazard and not to the point. Sometimes I can be in conversation though. In fact more so in conversation. Something not right here...
I also find that something can make my mind clear, as if I'm incapable of not being convoluted there. I have so many thoughts, I don't have direction. When I get pointed, then it's like the day dreaming nonsense I had as a child goes away. Day dreaming used to interfere with things. I have every intention of stopping that, I have done well so far but my imagination will run at times not to extremes but to drama. I believe people can change.
No comments:
Post a Comment