Saturday, 20 November 2010

HAHA.

I have to say this photo made me cackle. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1331450/The-Only-Way-Is-Essex-stars-Edwardian-ladies-Downton-Abbey-photoshoot.html

These ladies are from a show called The Only Way is Essex. They are NOTORIOUS for their fake tans and botox. Those in England will have heard of the term "chav," well this programme is chav tastic. It's tacky.

I know they're humans and the show shows that side of course but "Edwardian ladies" had a peaches and skin complexion, not perfect as they may have strived for but certainly not harsh and bloated thanks to the damage these Essex ladies have done to themselves.

I keep saying to anyone who's had a hard time in this fake tan obessed society, you'll look better when you're older, just you wait. I guess I'm right! Sure we won't go around with the ridiculous Edwardian hairstyles but at least we'll look okay coming out of the shower first thing, not with a weirdly plumped up face and eyebrows which have to be drawn on or look like they do.

And I can't believe how ridiculous Jennifer Aniston looks nowadays, obsessed with botox much?

And then on the other hand you have people criticising Jane Fonda, Sigourney Weaver and Susan Sarandon for wearing make up and being airbrushed on a magazine..because they're DA DA DAH! Old. Oh no! "But they're celebrating age and yet they're covering themselves in airbrushing and make up!" Say the douches who just don't get it. They're simply being on a cover of a magazine the treatment any other star gets which is airbrush and make up and they looked damned happy and charismatic! I like the photo of Jane's face!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1331402/Susan-Sarandon-Sigourney-Weaver-Jane-Fonda-strip-steamy-magazine-shoot.html

What I find weird in a I could never have predicted this way, was I got mocked for having a plump face and small tightest features, and that's what people are injecting themselves in Hollyweird to look like now. Man, I wish I knew of this before- I could have had a comeback!

No comments:

Post a Comment