

Both photos have been airbrushed but the woman in the black and white shot, Liz Hurley does not have skin that looks like it could literally peel off, like an orange unlike the woman who's not Liz Hurley. That's Danielle Lloyd and she's a glamour model more than a model. But there are glamour models who look in proportion and I know some women are top heavy but I think Lloyd got herself some breast implants. Her whole look is about the hair extentions, tan which if it should die down from a holday will most likely be topped up lest she look..pale, and big sturdy looking boobs. I'm sure Liz Hurley is into the hair extentions and tan, in particular the tan which is an obsession. But I think the sturdy boobs of non Hurley and orange look to her legs make her look clumped on those shoes. It looks fake even for an airbrushed picture and there's something not quite right there. The breasts don't look soft, only her face looks a little soft and feminine whereas as Hurley looks lithe, like an athlete almost. It's not about having something out of proportion which you can feel about yourself and yet somehow your out of proportions fit, it's natural, but when you start playing around with that, it gets to a weird world of clones. It goes from wanting to look "healthy" to not tolerating any "flaw" about yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment