Thursday, 30 September 2010

It's like noise.

"I'm sad about this. Most of her appeal was based upon the fact that she was an ordinary looking girl with an incredible talent.

Having watched the new episodes of Glee I am sad to say she has started "believing the hype" has lost about 15 pounds and become the antithesis of why she was so like able in the first place......

Take note Lea.....people like the diamond in the rough, and once you change your image and become a clone of everyone else in Hollywood then we start to lose interest.... myself included!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1316294/Glees-Lea-Michele-shakes-geeky-image-semi-naked-photo-shoot.html#ixzz112bvCFdC"


First, I never even noticed how thin she was until I read must be 100 comments each time an article of some sort appears on Lea Michelle. I read them because I happen to like Glee, and I love this girl. I think she has a GREAT voice and I love her passion. I'm glad she says she's a bit like Rachel..it's funny because before her so called anorexia, the critics would take that and turn it into oh Lea the diva.

I liked her because of her talent and I thought she had an expressive, nice face. I don't find her ordinary looking..in fact if she's ordinary looking, then congratulations on your high standards.

Second, in my opinion if Heather Morris looks like this http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9300000/Heather-Morris-Brittany-glee-9318666-401-600.jpg and by the way I don't believe in a perfect body but I will say this picture shows off her fucking fantastic waist and hips, then I think Lea can make the best of herself too. No, I do not think she looked fat before. I loved how she looked before but people do evolve. I thought the sun shines out her ass before and I think the same for now. Also, Heather Morris has bigger boobs and Lea Michelle has small ones. That's how she is built. It doesn't in my opinon make her less feminine, she also has a waist. And it's as pretty and feminine. She has small hips too..which obviously makes her an infertile lost cause!

You just have to look out of your own eyes instead of this crap that every woman should look like Christina Hendricks. Congrats if you do, I adore her milky skin and if you're a breast man, there's lovelines for you there a plenty.

But, cool it with "the perfect body." It should be about the perfect body for YOU.

Third, I doubt Lea Michelle had bought into the hype. She's a vegan and most of the time there's an article, it's a big part of her life so it is mentioned. I think being a vegan has changed her body. Plus she dances for the show and they were doing live concerts. If she is getting too thin, then I'm pretty sure she would be collapsing and she would need to address her weight. I don't think a woman who reads a magazine and sees a voluptuous but wasp waisted woman has any education into what is too thin and what isn't. She in my opinion has just been brainwashed and thinks the only body types in existence are big boobs and small waists or her own body type.

It is bullshit that you can not better yourself and by that I mean in a way that you think is bettering yourself, even if you are doing it to just lose weight or tone up, the idea that you should only do it if you need to..it just means you should stick to being stuck in a box, being a whore for society, not daring to DO something on your grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment