I haven't written on here for some time. There are times when I want to put finger to keyboard and just go crazy. I mean shoot off, fingers pressing the wrong keys because you just can't stop for a second, what's on mind has to go out here. I don't have a problem with that but I do have a problem with what is on my mind.
I'm stronger than the behaviour of some people. That's what a lot of my previous posts were about; people, how they affected me. I have tried with them and in the past month, due to a big, brilliant, ongoing experience in my life, I know I am my own woman when it comes to the outside world, by that I mean my heart, brain, it's not theirs.
So what I give out to them, I should be careful of, I should choose, I should see who is listening and ignore the rest. There are times when you ask why? What? You can't always reach out. I have no desire to be friends with everyone and whilst I am shy, I do not tip toe around, I have something to say and I say it. The difference is saying it FIRMLY. That can be done in such a way that it doesn't upset you and you don't think it has upset them. Some people will say they are upset, they aren't always but they'll say they are.
I learnt that I need to take a breath, remember who I am, not to lose myself.
I'm not acting or acting out and I won't. There are people I have niggles with and I will confront them sooner or later rather than writing about them on here. I think it's now best for me to try that route. Not that I haven't had confrontation before, but I think it takes practice to become better equipped at it. It doesn't mean war, fighting, it means peace, diplomatic questions and answers. I never expected any closure, clarity, anything to be resolved but I did get emotional before. For other people's behaviour, I asked what's wrong with ME? Well, guess what, whatever is "wrong" with me, is part of my humanity.
Peace. To just be civil as much as you can as well as firm whilst you are living.
No comments:
Post a Comment