15 books I would go back to in an instant.
None of the books below are fillers including my erotica ebooks, they are as valued as the more classic novels. I respect a lot of authors and that includes the late Dickens, Hardy, Austen, Plath, playwright Shakespeare but I am into the books below more these days.
1. Story of O by Pauline Reage
2.Into The Wild by Jon Krakeur
3.Secretary, a short story from Bad Behaviour by Mary Gaitskill
4.Catcher In The Rye by Holden Caulfield (I actually meant JD Salinger)
5.To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
6.Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas
7.Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
8.On The Road by Jack Kerouac
9.Marie Antoinette A Journey by Antonia Fraser
10.Girl With A Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
11.As She's Told by Anneke Jacob
12.Sweet Caroline by Lissa Matthews
13. Do As I Say by Penn Halligan
14. Stripped Bare by Lena Matthews
15 The Hottest State by Ethan Hawke
16. Though I wouldn't put this one last, I'd HAVE to add At Her Captain's Command. It was this short erotic story I read which was actually explosive to me. I re read that one so many times I lost count.
No comments:
Post a Comment