I have been on a wild and exotic ride through Egypt! Yay! No I have not. You know, I think I need a filter in my head. There's stuff running through some times and I need to write it down. They say if you can't remember it today then it probably isn't meaningful, but it's just that it's been replaced with today. I've just been the most alert I've ever been today..and boy has it taken it out of me. Just cos of a few things. My surroundings are a bit messy, there's a toilet in the hall way. That kind of thing, you know. ! I've been putting my buisness cap on ..and ouch my head hurts. Still hurts after two hours. But it's good. I like to be alert and active. Of course there comes a time where you need two whole days to chill and relax and those two whole days seem to pass by fairly quickly but, no matter how less of an incentive there is to be out there, working, walking, I feel very alive.
It's end of October. Already. And also already, people are Christmas shopping. It's something I will never understand. I think it's hilarious. I would say that I would like to spend a day with a shopper and just see what's going through their head, what they're buying, what theypick up andf then put down but my God so many shoppers look so GLUM. If you smile right at them, they'll just keep that same glum expression. I wonder if people have so much nowadays, things are excessive even though we're barely recovering from the state of the economy that it takes some excessive hairstyle or celebrity to make them ooh and their faces *light up* High standards eh.
Yesterday, I saw a movie about facebook. I mean it's not about facebook you understand but it is. Mark (actual founder of facebook..sorry I mean co founder)Zuckerberg's character was a cliche but the actor who plays him Jessie Eisenberg, he just puts in so much humanity and something about the way he talks cracks me up, in a good way. I thought the movie had really clever parts to it. For characters, there was so much MEAT. You know Zuckerberg was accused of stealing the idea, went to court, but essentially he's a creator, he knows that he's the best person for the job and to whatever extent he stole the idea, he's a genius and a bloody hard worker. Yes I'm defending him. Not because he's likeable, cute, he fits none of those stereptypical Hollywood molds but that brain of his, intelligence, the shit that goes on our heads, that's the stuff that ought to make the world great, that impresses me not Zac Efron's side parting. In SN, I was super impressed with the way those Harvard boys cracked codes, did formulas and hacked. I liked the creation part and his meeting with Sean Parker played by Justin Timberlake who just made my gay dar go pa DING! But whatever! Sean is a shady character. I was on Eduardo's side, Sean was a sneek and a liar I felt. That's what is great about the movie is that it shows you the trappings of greatness, money and how humans will never ever change.
I liked Eduardo a lot. But I have a lot of respect for the real Mark Zuckerberg, idea stealer, jealous friend to whatever extent, another good thing about the movie is that we don't actually know the truths about these human beings even though it comes up to the front and it's done in a natural, real way, I think that's because of the performance of Andrew Garfield who played Eduardo. A lot of English actors keep it real.
And blogs..ooh. Sometimes you want to say it all, sometimes you think being cryptic is being cowardly and dishonest.
No comments:
Post a Comment