Today morning I felt like utter poo. There is really no other way of describing a feeling of almost overwhelming bletch. I thought I had recovered from a cold, but I still have some symptoms. It's not flu but I think it could be some sort of bug mostly targetting my stomach and sinuses. Obviously I will see a doctor if this doesn't get better tomorrow. I feel rundown, I felt so lacking energy this morning. If I had food in the fridge, I would have just stayed in but alas I am not so organised and it's not snowing here, I could do with the excersise and the little sun that we get. But still, I just kept sniffling outside. My body felt fragile.
Anyway, I wanted to escape from my environment either, go home or book a holiday and just take off to sunnier climes.
I do have things over here to stay for and I could have gone home but where's the sense in giving someone else my virus? In any case I decided to adapt to the unglamourous and inconvenient,!, environment around me. It could be worse, I could walking straight onto Oxford Road in London stuck in crowds and people coughing in your face, I'm serious; PLEASE use a tissue! But I'd still have to go out. I did think about just staying in and starving and eating the odd cereal and fig but aside from the wicked voice that told me I need something tangy in my mouth, careful,!, I thought I should just buck up and get some sun, food and excersise.
It was nice to sweat a little, I wore a warm coat, and it was also nice to see other people covering up. It's only 10 degrees celsius here and there's no excuse for being so irresponsible as to give other people your colds, flu's and other illnesses.
And I really think escaping from the weather at this moment if you haven't got arthritis or are not retired, is taking the piss a little, I mean we're such weaklings, just adapt to the non snowing, not that cold weather around you!
No comments:
Post a Comment