I can only be cryptic about this. I also believe in choosing what information you put out there. I write to express myself and this is why I am writing this. That doesn't give you as the reader a right to know every single thing about me though I do understand curiosity but it's not about "having it both ways," there are boundaries.
Early this morning, I got thinking about a possible dilemma. It's nothing certain, but it is possible. In writing this, I feel less alone but I also feel I am backing off from doing something that expresses unnecessary worry. I need to let some of this out. The emotion.
I've gone through my plan of action, knowing it may not be successful right to the end, about problems arising from that, about close knit people, I have also gone through a way to actually avert the crisis and you can have a conscious and certain beliefs but when it comes down to it, that's when you truly, not necessarily find out about yourself but you get a better understanding of those who you though were different to you.
Sorry, I can only be cryptic about this.
But, one thing no matter how hard I thought about it, wouldn't go away. Isolation. I felt some bad feelings this morning, anger at certain people in this world, injustice at the stuff I have to go through, and that came from getting a glimpse of being isolated should my crisis arise. Sometimes, you have to reach out to people so you are not completely alone.
And I thought about problems from this situation making me stronger which no doubt they will and how much strength I have found in myself through bullying and through my sexual journey, thanks to Sir and I don't just type that because, in fact He's aware of my other blog but I'm not sure about this one, and how yes, it's hard, you have to take jumps, things can frighten the shit out of you, your heart will beat so fast you're not sure if it's even real, but it's my life. It truly is a life.
And I've also thought about the good of the situation. I can't type anything sentimental about how that makes it all worth it, I can't type that at the moment, but I have thought about the good.
No comments:
Post a Comment