Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Movie time.


Movies are a big passion of mine. As is naked gardening. (In your dreams).

Movies I want to seeeeee,

Everyone's hearing about this Social Networking movie. I'd like to see it for Jessie Eisenberg's performance. I really liked his work in The Squid and The Whale which made me laugh so damn hard, like a more realistic, less quirky Royal Tenenbaums. I think Social Network will be sensationalist, different to the real character of Mark Zuckerberg (creator of Facebook. Oh no, stick pins in him) who I think does have more social skills than the character Eisenberg portrays in SN but it's a movie, drama, a story, it should be fun and thought provoking and it's already provoking me. I want to see it. And I don't get the comparison between Michael Cera who I also like and Jessie Eisenberg, it's a bit of a dumb comparison.

The Squid and The Whale. Since throwing my dvd away or leaving it at my parents house in a move, hell no probably just an impulse, I have distanced myself from a family so dysfunctional and from a dad so hilariously -from afar- up himself. And that sucks and I may have to sing Hey You a song I could have written.

Secretary. But only with a certain person. I've seen it many a time, perhaps Spader did another movie with Maggie Gyllenhaal called Worms get you Spankings. Or was that just a directing fantasy of mine. We saw Story of O. Maybe another BDSM movie? No because aside from the Image, Sec and O, there's bloody nothing! The Pianist but she's crazy! Maybe, I'll settle for Madame Bovary, as long as it is exquisite looking. I actually just want to see something dark and provocative. Dogtooth was a good one about conditioning, oddball, not sexy at all..I want to see something, maybe like Lolita mixed with that and The Town. No I just want to see a sexy kidnap movie. Don't mention that Gerard Butler Jenn Aniston movie, I don't like Butler's teeth.

Well I'm off to make a few enemies as I've made 500 million friends.

Nice trailer for The Social Network http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB95KLmpLR4

A scene from Squid and The Whale. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRsc6yh76o8

No comments:

Post a Comment