
It sure feels good to have that without the " " Of course I didn't invent that line, it was the immortal legend Sue Sylvester.
Well, I miss having Glee on television. It was really nice to have it there and the repeats, which were oft. Now, it's Big Brother. Big FUCKING Brother. So, I see chavs are here to stay. By chav, I personally mean anyone who looks up to Katie Price and Cheryl as their role models. Eww. Yeah, that's extra non chav snooty to you. You all. Isn't it. Not innit, not y'all. I appreciate different styles of music and talking, but I'm not afraid or ashamed of being posh. And actually talking like I learnt English at school and not from the television!
The weather is CRAZY here. I can't ever decide what outfit to pick out and sometimes I'd like to wear something nice. Something colourful and put together, not just trainers, jeans and a nice top. That's become such a uniform to me. Unfortunately, I don't do layering, If I wear a trench coat, I have to wear trousers, I'm 5ft 2 with a woman's body so I tend to look homeless and sloppy (like a freak show baby- woah, actually literally) if I wear cute little shorts and cute little flats along with my waterproof there's going to be a light rain shower- gear. Phew. The problem is these dumb light rain showers, don't always tend to happen and when it's warm I have a burning desire to get the old legs out. Afterall, if I have to endure chavs men in shorts eyeing up girls almost young enough to be their grandaughters, because you just feel embarassed for them,!, then I get to have a tan too.
Oh wow, there are so many horrific women out there. You know those over 30 or 40 who seem to have this new lease of life thing going on and just look you in the eye, no never happen to you okay it's just me, and I look at them and then they'll just continue to look. It's like I'm not going to argue with you Random Stranger. If you're husband has to take viagra to get it up now, don't take whatever bullshit/mediocrity out on me. And they always flirt with these men who insist on buttoning their shirts to their nipple and thus by showing their chest hair and having perma tans and kind of feminine features, I feel embarassed for them. They're hardly Demi Moore and I don't think Aston Kutcher is that great. Neither am I but I'm not putting on any airs.
Okay and last of all, there's a fair few weirdos on the internet. It's amazing how sadistic these people are. One person will know what I mean as to a recent little train wreck.
So, I have to get back to my Glee dvd, and Friends on tv, oh thank fuck for Friends, I HATE british tv, and Grosse Point Blank. Boom! No don't shoot anything!
LOVE IT.
No comments:
Post a Comment