
I'm on a mission, seriously the producers know what they're doing. Create a phenomenon. To me it's like people's obsession with The Beatles, tweens with High School Musica, Twilight, football, sports, I have the same burn for Glee and I had for Dead Poets Society (still have).
I'm buying all the merchandise, I'm putting my order for every single Glee object in now.
The finale was AWESOME. I dropped my jaw when Jesse sung Bohemian Rhapsody and little Beth was born. I have Glee inside me. I am in love with it.
I AM GOING TO MISS GLEE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ffuCVLECpY
It hit GOLD, selling 177,000 downloads in its first week and charted higher than Journey's version, which peaked at number nine, Glee came in at four.
All about the soul. The personality in a world of superficiality. To Glee, with LOVE.
Was it not the most amazing finale ever?!!!!!! OMG!!! I've watched it like 7 times!!! And I cry every time!!! LOL I'm going to try to send you something via email, I hope it works!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your suprises, they're always the best! Ohh I'm having a Glee marathon STAT!
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, AWESOME literally AWESOME finale. I could live it again and again. And again!
ReplyDelete