Sunday, 27 June 2010

Looks like I'm going to have to start sleep medication again

and have the scary dreams. I'm having more or less 4/5 hours sleep tops. For one week I haven't been able to get more. It's not that hot and I wake up needing the bathroom but I can never get back to sleep and the one time I did, which was last week, it took me 2 hours and then I had a very weird, light sleep and I didn't have to go into work but I kept waking up thinking is it afternoon already..

I'm not happy thinking certain things, which will remain private, positive things, and when I wake that positive is not in my reality. That sounds so pretentious. Looks like I'm going to have to just sit there and have an emotional outburst, well cry basically, and let it all out.

Life is life, things aren't any worse but it's not like I'm dependant on this, I'm calling it a thing to avoid giving details, that's "troubling, "upsetting" (each too strong a word) but I miss the thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment